- react-native-ui-kitten is a framework that contains a set of commonly used UI components styled in a similar way.
- The main idea of this framework is to move style definitions into a specific place making components reusable and styled in a single way.
- Documentation for this framework is here.
- There is also a cool application built using our framework.
- We will be happy to work with you!
react-native-ui-kitten – 🐱 Customizable and reusable react-native component kit
Continue reading “What’s a react-native-ui-kitten?”
- /src/config/dev.js to config, you can call import config from ‘config’ throughout your application.
- ‘s an example of the development webpack config from my front-end-template repo
- Webpack is very robust, and we can achieve environment configuration with no extra plugins.
- When configuring webpack, I prefer to keep separate config files for each environment.
Read the full article, click here.
Out of the box, webpack doesn’t come with a clear path to environment configuration (please correct me if I’m wrong) If you want to use a…
Application Environment Configuration with webpack — Matt McLaugh