- ManageFlitter – http://ManageFlitter.com – is a multi-award winning SaaS social media management product.
- Initially you will be leading a team of 2 engineers and 1 designer to take this product from alpha to launch and beyond.
- ManageFlitter is headquartered in Sydney with team members in Canada, Brazil, Ukraine & Russia.
- We are looking for someone with outstanding technical experience and a preference for working with a small smart team to work with us on our new ManageSocial product.
- Whilst this is a remote role our headquarters are in Sydney Australia – this role requires a daily time crossover of at least 3-4 hours with our Sydney team.
Apply online for the job of Team Lead & Node.js / React Developer at ManageFlitter
Continue reading “Love @reactjs & @nodejs?
Work REMOTELY on our new product @ManageSocial.
- React Native works by presenting a consistent model for the user interface regardless of the underlying platform, and emitting a log of changes to that user interface.
- In today’s episode, he explains how Airbnb uses React Native, how React Native works, and the future of the platform.
- Software Engineering Daily listeners can go to weeditpodcasts.com/sed to get 20% off the first two months of audio editing and transcription services.
- As a special offer to Software Engineering Daily listeners, get $50 toward any mattress purchase by visiting casper.com/sedaily and using codeat checkout.
- To learn more and find out why companies like Github, DigitalOcean, and Yelp all use VividCortex to see deeper into their database performance.
Airbnb is a company that is driven by design. New user interfaces are dreamed up by designers and implemented for web, iOS, and Android. This implementation process takes a lot of resources, but it used to take even more before the company started using React Native. React Native allows Airbnb to reuse components effectively.
Continue reading “React Native Interfaces with Leland Richardson”
- So today we are announcing our first open source project for React Native at Hudl.React Native Android Fragment: Native Android Fragment does exactly what its name implies.
- It helps to facilitate the development of a React Native application, for a pre-existing Android application that relies on the framework’s Fragment class.
- It can be downloaded via jitpack and its versioning will attempt to always follow that of React Native’s major.minor versions.Our Android app originated around 2013 when Fragments were the Android standard and we’ve stuck with them ever since.
- For anyone else that has tried to use React Native, you may also realize that support for Fragments is non-existent.
- We hope this library, although small, may help others to get started quickly into the React Native ecosystem.
React Native Android Fragment does exactly what it’s name implies. It helps to facilitate the development of a React Native application, for a pre-existing Android application that relies on the frame
Continue reading “Introducing React Native Android Fragment – In The Hudl – Medium”
- EmberJs, What is the feeling when you hear something about emberJs?
- If you are a front-end developer, it is most likely to use React or Angular2,4!
- Although, there are still so many doubts about choosing this framework.Did you know these popular websites are using Ember?Apple Music, Yahoo!
- , LinkedIn, TinderBox, Netflix, GrouponWhat are the differences?Firstly, Ember is a fully opinionated framework, compare to react which is just a library for updating DOM.Secondly, EmberJs has a powerful CLI for creating anything like models and controllers.Thirdly, Facebook has developed React, but, this team is responsible for maintaining Ember.Of course, there are so many technical differences rather than these three points ( You can read more about them here ), however, I just wanted to mention general and bold ones.At the end:Both frameworks are so great in development and there are so many known products written with them.
- As I see, there are two reasons for selecting React over Ember:You are a developer who wants to have your own structure and opinion for your product.Your company feels better when they hear about Facebook behind ReactJs.Choose React, if you have one of these reasons, otherwise, Ember definitely is a better choice over ReactJs.I have been using React because of the first reason and I think this would be a reason of so many others.What do you think?
What? EmberJs, What is the feeling when you hear something about emberJs? If you are a front-end developer, it is most likely to use React or Angular2,4! or 5? nowadays!
But what is wrong with…
- While the React’s brothers (Angular, Ember, Backbone) are dubbed as client-side MVC frameworks, this guy is different.
- Angular is an entire framework while React is just a library.
- But with React Router (for routing), Relay, GraphQL (for declaring dependencies) and React Native, it clearly outweighs Angular.
- With React we attain the freedom to choose, which is lacking in Angular.
- With the release of Angular 2.0, and the news that it is not backward compatible, React swooped in and stole the hearts and minds of legions of developers with a ‘simple view library’.
Learn about the exciting world of React JS, a simple view library developed for UI designing that ushers in clean code and better modularization in web projects.
- On Wednesday 22nd February, React London – Bring Your Own Project will meet for it’s first 2017 event at Sapient, London from 6:30pm onwards.
- • James McLeod, Senior Manager of Experience Technology at Sapient : Have you heard of MobX?
- • BYOP that encourages development around your React projects.
- James McLeod is Senior Manager of Experience Technology at SapientRazorfish.
- James delivers big brand, high profile projects and is currently building React communities both inside and outside of Sapient.
On Wednesday 22nd February, React London – Bring Your Own Project will meet for it's first 2017 event at Sapient, London from 6:30pm onwards.
• Welcome to 2017. Community and Industry N
Continue reading “22/2/17 : React London”
- React native apps aren’t hybrid apps.
- No comparison between Ionic and RN -> Go for RN
- The reason is that React Native is used by Facebook, Airbnb and a lot of other big tech actors.
- The community is growing day by day and the result at the end is quite the same as a Swift or Android app.
- Receive notifications when there are new responses to this question .
I want to research about Hybrid Mobile App. Which one do you prefer between Ionic and React Native? And let me know the reason.. Ionic VS React Native.
Continue reading “I want to research about Hybrid Mobile App. Which one do you prefer between Ionic and React Native? And let me know the reason.”