- Aptly named Create-React-App, the tool scaffolds the file structure for your React app and includes a dev server, as well as a compiler, bundler, and more.
- With so much to learn already in this library, not having to worry about your boilerplate code is a giant relief and the file structure that the CLI tool provides on install will give you everything you need to dive into creating your Dream App™.
- They allow you to take methods, variables, and even state objects (another ReactJS feature) and pass them around to different parts of your application as PROPerties.
- Most web apps use one database to store application state and best practice indicates that React state is treated much the same.
- PropTypes are a way for you to tell your application what type of data your component should expect to be passed to it.
At Modus Create, our culture is defined by a few key objectives, including the value we place on constant learning and sharing of knowledge. It’s no surprise that when I’m not writing automation tests for a client, I am working on personal projects. With most development projects, there comes a time to decide what tools you want to build your UI with. For my latest project, I decided I wanted to use the React library. The only problem was…I didn’t know React — so I decided to see how far I could get using the resources at my disposal.
Continue reading “4 Key Concepts to Learning ReactJS”