- React Native helps you to build apps that no one would ever tell you that you did not use a custom native language such as JAVA or Swift or Objective C. React Native gives you that extra feel.
- Create React Native App is the easiest way to start building a new React Native application.
- It allows you to start a project without installing or configuring any tools to build native code – no Xcode or Android Studio installation required.
- Do a change of directory to the location where you installed the React Native App.
- NOTE: Create React Native App makes it really easy to run your React Native app on a physical device without setting up a development environment.
Getting to know React Native
Continue reading “Getting started with React Native”