- The React Native monthly meeting continues!
- Here are the notes from each team: – – Trying to lower the entry barrier for the developers embracing React Native with the following things: – – The next session is scheduled for Wednesday 10, October 2017.
- As this was only our fourth meeting, we’d like to know how do these notes benefit the React Native community.
- Feel free to ping me on Twitter if you have any suggestion on how we should improve the output of the meeting.
The next session is scheduled for Wednesday 10, October 2017. As this was only our fourth meeting, we’d like to know how do these notes benefit the React Native community. Feel free to ping me on Twitter if you have any suggestion on how we should improve the output of the meeting.
Continue reading “React Native Monthly #4”
- The new React v16.0 contains a number of updates and new features.
- “We’re excited to announce the release of React v16.0!
- Though the documentation for most of the features has not been yet released, but according to the React v16.0 GitHub download page, the following are the significant features added to this new version of the library.
- Further information, such as – breaking changes, details of these new features, and download links, can be found at the Official blog or on the GitHub repository
Facebook Inc. has released React v16.0.
Continue reading “React Version 16.0 Released”
- Almin + React/Vue can optimizing performance visuallyAlmin is a State management library like Redux/Flux.
- This architecture is also known as Layered Architecture.We have released Almin 0.14.0 that support to measure performance profile based on performance.mark.
- It means that almin work with other library like React and Vue on performance profile.UsageIf you have not heard of almin, please see Introduction · Almin.jsYou can turn on performance profile by performanceProfile on `performanceProfile` optionLoad your appOpen the browser DevTools “Performance” tab and press Record”Stop recordingAlmin events will be…
- react_perf options that does profiling performance.That example code is following.Vue + AlminVue also support performance option based on performance.mark.I’ve created a example project that use Almin + Vue.Vue’s profile show view metrics(render and patch)Almin’s profile show UseCase execute, StoreGroup write/read, Store update timeThe collection of metrics is writtend in following document.This…
- The diff is following.ConclusionAlmin can measure performance profile with browser DevTools.This performance profile also work with the other library like React, or Vue.You can find bottleneck using these metrics.For more details, See followoing documents.
We have released Almin 0.14.0 that support to measure performance profile based on performance.mark. You can profiling UseCase execute, StoreGroup write/read, Store update using the browser developer…
Continue reading “Almin + React/Vue can optimizing performance visually”
- In this episode, we explore what a developer can and cannot do with React Native, when a developer needs to use native APIs, and some speculation on the future of React Native.
- This episode is a good preface for tomorrow’s episode about React Native Interfaces with Leland Richardson of Airbnb.
- In that episode we will dive deeper into how React Native works and just how big of a change it could be for cross-platform developers.
- To make deep learning easier and faster, we need new kinds of hardware and software–which is why Intel acquired Nervana Systems, a platform for deep learning.
- Check out hired.com/sedaily to get a special offer for Software Engineering Daily listeners–a $600 signing bonus from Hired when you find that great job that gives you the respect and salary that you deserve as a talented engineer.
React Native allows developers to reuse components from one user interface on multiple platforms. React Native was introduced by Facebook to reduce the pain of teams who were rewriting their user interfaces for web, iOS, and Android.
Continue reading “React Native Ecosystem with Nader Dabit”
- In this artilce, I will introdice Visual Studio Code and how to get it ready to setup to build React apps.
- The first step is to open React app in Visual Studio Code.
- Once your React app is open in Visual Studio Code, you will find some directories in left corner.
- By default, when we run ReactJS app, we get the above web page in our browser.
- So, go ahead and build your React app with the help of Visual Studio Code.
Explore ReactJS App with Visual Studio Code.
Continue reading “Build ReactJS App with Visual Studio Code”
- Where are the sticky parts of Elm?
- QCon is a practitioner-driven conference designed for technical team leads, architects, and project managers who influence software innovation in their teams.
- QCon takes place 7 times per year in London, New York, San Francisco, Sao Paolo, Beijing, Shanghai & Tokyo.
- QCon London is at its 11th Edition and will take place Mar 6-10, 2017.
Continue reading “Richard Feldman Discusses Elm and How It Compares to React.js for Front-end Programming”
- HOW STANDARDS PROLIFERATE (See: A C chargers, character encodings, instant messaging, etc.) SITUATION: There are 14 competing standards.
- Geek: 14?!
- We need to develop one universal standard that covers everyone’s use cases.
- Fellow Geek: Yeah!
- Soon: SITUATION: There are 15 competing standards.
Continue reading “xkcd: Standards”