- This restaurant menu app was built using Nuxt, Vue.js and Vuex with content powered by Cosmic JS.
- Cosmic JS is an API-first Content Management Platform that allows developers to build apps in any programming language while giving content editors a familiar content editor to manage dynamic content from the cloud.
- Install the Restaurant MenuÂ App – Cosmic JS gives you the ability to filter between programming languages such as Node.js, Vue.js, React, AngularJS and more.
- Confirm Deploy Location andÂ Branch – Deploy Branch Confirmation ModalNow that your app is deployed to the Cosmic JS App Server, youâ€™re free to completely manage your Restaurant Menu App and all of its content from one place.
- Carson Gibbons is the Co-Founder CMO of Cosmic JS, an API-first Cloud-based Content Management Platform that decouples content from code, allowing devs to build slick apps and websites in any programming language they want.
In this blog I will demonstrate deploying a Restaurant Menu App in 3 steps. This restaurant menu app was built using Nuxt, Vue.js and Vuex with content powered by Cosmic JS. It connects to the Cosmic…
Continue reading “Deploy a Restaurant Menu App in 3 Steps – Hacker Noon”