- IntlThis is a global object, yes and object!
- (More info here)Previously I said that the Intl is an object and actually most of the functionality is accessed by that object Intl, you need to remember that in order to use it and three main word methodsWhen can you use it?Actually most of the browsers support it, but to be…
Its a collection of sites where you could find awesome things in order to make better your work and not reinvent the wheel.
- Learn React Fundamentals and Advanced Patterns âď¸ đÂ đTwo and a half hours of new (beginner and advanced) React material are now available for free on Egghead.io!I couldnât be more excited to introduce you to what I can call my best work to date: Two new video courses available now on…
- They are both free now so I encourage you to give them a look!Introducing Advanced React Component Patterns (1:44)Build a Toggle Component (2:01)Write Compound Components (4:06)Make Compound React Components Flexible (4:01)Make Enhanced React Components with Higher Order Components (3:22)Handle prop namespace clashes with Higher Order Components (3:47)Improve debuggability of Higher…
- đ¤The Beginnerâs course is joining the ever growing Egghead.io âCommunity Resourcesâ which means it will be free forever!
- The Advanced course is free for now and will eventually be used to fund Eggheadâs community resources by converting to pro content by the end of this week.
- If you learn anything or enjoy the courses, I would ask you to do any of the following:Become an Egghead.io subscriber to help support the community resources and get access to the 2500+ videos already on there!Tweet this blog post!
Two and a half hours of new (beginner and advanced) React material are now available for free on Egghead.io! I couldn’t be more excited to introduce you to what I can call my best work to date: Two…
Continue reading “Learn React Fundamentals and Advanced Patterns ⚛️ 🎁 🆓”
- ManageFlitter – http://ManageFlitter.com – is a multi-award winning SaaS social media management product.
- Initially you will be leading a team of 2 engineers and 1 designer to take this product from alpha to launch and beyond.
- ManageFlitter is headquartered in Sydney with team members in Canada, Brazil, Ukraine & Russia.
- We are looking for someone with outstanding technical experience and a preference for working with a small smart team to work with us on our new ManageSocial product.
- Whilst this is a remote role our headquarters are in Sydney Australia – this role requires a daily time crossover of at least 3-4 hours with our Sydney team.
Apply online for the job of Team Lead & Node.js / React Developer at ManageFlitter
Continue reading “Love @reactjs & @nodejs?
Work REMOTELY on our new product @ManageSocial.
- React re-renders the app in response to the state change
- React knows when state has changed because you tell it explicitly , by calling this.setState from inside a component.
- React maintains state as an object
- If you are using Redux, you actually will have one big state object that describes the entire app.
- The point remains: change the state object to change how the app looks.
React’s “state” is one of the more difficult concepts to learn. Not just what to put in state, but what it actually is and what it’s for. And also how Redux is related to React state.
Continue reading “A Visual Guide to State in React”
- Schedule 630pm Doors Open 630pm-715pm Happy Hour 715pm-800pm Talk + QA 8pm-9pm Networking & Close About Location / Sponsor Lifion, by ADP, invites you to visit our new…
- Start a Meetup Group Start a Meetup Group
- We have a couple good topics and speakers we are lining up.
- Speaker Speaker will be Chad Ostrowsky from Citrusbyte.
- ” the group is for developers interested in learning about react or honing their existing craft.
Read the full article, click here.
@eMancu: “#empex you are all invited to the ReactJS meetup on May 26th – #reactjs @citrusbyte”
“This group is for developers interested in learning about react or honing their existing craft. We have talks, tutorials, workshops, and more.”