- Redux in Motion introduces you to the powerful Redux library through high-quality video-based lessons and built-in exercises, so you can put what you learn into practice.
- Redux in Motion guides you through a complete Redux-based web app, start to finish.
- As you progress you’ll add custom logging and tracking middleware and learn how to combine React with Redux to connect UI components.
- “It has explained redux better than I have seen elsewhere.”
- “A good introduction to Redux, and state management more in general.”
See it. Do it. Learn it! Redux in Motion introduces you to the powerful Redux library through high-quality video-based lessons and built-in exercises, so you can put what you learn into practice.
Continue reading “Take 50% off Redux in Motion today, what a deal! #redux #reactjs @thomastuts”
- AxelumTech is a custom web software development firm specializing in web-based applications and services.
- When you work with AxelumTech, you get a partner with the experience your business needs.
- AxelumTech takes the time to understand the challenges your business faces and builds its strategy around that understanding.
- Software built by AxelumTech is crafted to meet rigorous standards of security, performance, and usability.
- Once your solution has made it to market, AxelumTech wants to be there with you every step of the way.
You don’t need another code slinger. You need somebody who takes the time to understand the challenges your business faces. You need solutions tailored to your business’ needs. You need AxelumTech.
Continue reading “Need help with a #WordPress, #Reactjs, or #Laravel project? I’ve got availability starting this month.”
- Lets create a new app well call 30days using the create-react-app command we just installed.
- With create-react-app installed globally, well be able to use the create-react-app command anywhere in our terminal.
- Open a Terminal window in a directory where you want to create your app.
- In terminal, we can create a new React application using the command and adding a name to the app we want to create.
- The package is released as a Node Package and can be installed using npm .
Today, we’re going to add a build process to store common build actions so we can easily develop and deploy our applications.
Continue reading “Fullstack React: create-react-app”