- Deploy a React App on Cosmic JS in 3 Easy StepsIn this blog I will demonstrate how to Install and Deploy a React | Redux | Node.js application onto Cosmic JS.
- Cosmic JS is an API-first CMS that makes managing and building websites and applications faster and more intuitive.
- To read more about how Cosmic JS was built with editing content in mind, read Building With the Content Editor in Mind.It’s as easy as signing up, creating a new bucket, installing the web application(s), edit objects and deploy!
- I get my confirmation email to access my web application and also see my options for bucket upgrades like custom domains, one-click SSL, webhooks and localization.Cosmic JS is an API-first cloud-based content management platform that makes it easy to manage applications and content.
- If you have questions about the Cosmic JS API, please reach out to the founders on Twitter or Slack.Carson Gibbons is the Co-Founder CMO of Cosmic JS, an API-first Cloud-based Content Management Platform that decouples content from code, allowing devs to build slick apps and websites in any programming language…
In this blog I will demonstrate how to Install and Deploy a React | Redux | Node.js application onto Cosmic JS. The app is a simple ToDo App that consumes the Cosmic JS CMS API. I’ll be using Cosmic…
Continue reading “Deploy a React App on Cosmic JS in 3 Easy Steps – Hacker Noon”