- Hereâs a list of fun apps toÂ build!You can only become a great developer by putting the effort in.
- Keep it conflict free, use whatever you want!Project #1: TrelloÂ CloneTrello clone by Indrek LasnâââDemoÂ LinkWhat you will learn from building a trello clone:RoutingDrag and dropCreating new objects (boards, lists, cards)Handling inputs and validationClient side path: How to use local storage, saving data to the local storage, reading data from the local…
- What you will learn:Creating users, managing users,Interacting with a databaseâââcreating, reading, editing, deleting users.Input validation and how to work with formsProject #3: Cryptocurrency tracker (native mobileÂ app)Github repositoryHAS to be a native appâââSwift, Objective-C, React Native, Java, Kotlin allowed.
- đWhat you will learn:How native apps work.Fetching data from an API.How native layouts work.How to work with mobile simulators.Use this API.
- Post in comments if you find a better one.In case youâre interested in how this was built, I wrote a tutorial for it.Project #4: Setup your very own webpack config fromÂ scratchWell, technically this is not an app but itâs still extremely useful to understand how webpack works under the hood….
You can only become a great developer by putting the effort in. Imagine for a moment — You can’t become fit physically by reading a lot about fitness. You actually need to go to the gym and put the…
Continue reading “The secret to being a top developer is building things! Here’s a list of fun apps to build!”