- You need to download Android Studio and make sure you have the correct version of the Java SDK installed and make sure you have all of the developer tools installed.
- Looking at index.ios.js and index.android.js you will notice that the root of our application for both iOS and Android runs at App.js.
- Now when you edit content in your Cosmic JS bucket, you will see that the content automatically updates across Web, iOS and Android applications.
- React Native is a very powerful way to build applications for both iOS and Android.
- Cosmic JS is an API-first cloud-based content management platform that makes it easy to manage applications and content.
Originally written by Tony Spiro for CosmicJS.com. Tony Spiro is the Co-Founder & CEO of Cosmic JS, an API-first Cloud-based Content Management Platform that decouples content from code, allowing…
Continue reading “How to Build a Cross-Platform Blog Using React Native and Node.js”