- In this tutorial, we’re going to build an e-commerce website using Nuxt and Cosmic JS.
- We’ll need these keys to configure Stripe in our website, using the much convenient Stripe Checkout element.
- Any environment variable that need to be used in the client side needs to be defined in the env section and we’ll also have stripe script linked in the scripts section.
- Cosmic makes the Bucket slug, read key and write key environment variables available by default.
- Once it succeeds, do not forget to supply the stripe keys and environment variables through the ‘Set Environment Variables’ section in case you haven’t setup file.
Cosmic JS is a cloud-hosted content platform that offers a flexible and intuitive CMS API. Build websites and applications with more freedom and manage content easier. Get started for Free.
Continue reading “How to build an e-commerce website with Nuxt and Cosmic JS”