- So today we are announcing our first open source project for React Native at Hudl.React Native Android Fragment: Native Android Fragment does exactly what its name implies.
- It helps to facilitate the development of a React Native application, for a pre-existing Android application that relies on the framework’s Fragment class.
- It can be downloaded via jitpack and its versioning will attempt to always follow that of React Native’s major.minor versions.Our Android app originated around 2013 when Fragments were the Android standard and we’ve stuck with them ever since.
- For anyone else that has tried to use React Native, you may also realize that support for Fragments is non-existent.
- We hope this library, although small, may help others to get started quickly into the React Native ecosystem.
React Native Android Fragment does exactly what it’s name implies. It helps to facilitate the development of a React Native application, for a pre-existing Android application that relies on the frame
Continue reading “Introducing React Native Android Fragment – In The Hudl – Medium”
- Updating a single dependency with npm also updates many unrelated ones based on semantic versioning rules.
- Yarn is a new package manager that replaces the existing workflow for the npm client or other package managers while remaining compatible with the npm registry.
- Many of our projects at Facebook, like React, depend on code in the npm registry.
- Throughout the entire process, Yarn imposes strict guarantees around package installation.
- I’m using the react-native-cli for the initial setup.
- Hard to choose, we use navigator for now, but are waiting more official support from RN Core to migrate to NavigationExperimental
- But i think we will try Sentry for error reporting, because we use it on web and it does the job pretty well
- We use Redux, because it’s more simple than the previous flux approch we use (Fluxible) and it made code sharing really easy between web and mobile app.
Read the full article, click here.
@Hashnoder: “What does your React Native setup and workflow look like?
What does your React Native setup and workflow look like?. Tagged with ReactJS,React Native.
What does your React Native setup and workflow look like?