- Reactopt identifies specific events that may be causing unnecessary re-rendering of components in your application, and which components may benefit from utilizing shouldComponentUpdate.
- Prior to React 16, the module react-addons-perf helped identify locations that developers may want to implement shouldComponentUpdate to limit over-rendering.
- However, since the module is no longer supported we created Reactopt to fill the gap, and also provide increased functionality for any version of React.
- After you’re finished and type ‘done’, you will see an audit on your application’s component performance.
- Include this code at the top of your main React component file (our module is meant to be used in development mode): – – Include this script in your package.json: – – This module was created by Candace Rogers, Pam Lam, Vu Phung, Selina Zawacki – – Let us know!…
reactopt – A CLI React performance optimization tool that identifies potential unnecessary re-rendering
Continue reading “A CLI #Reactjs performance optimization tool that identifies potential unnecessary re-rendering”