- The React Native CLI lets you start a new native app project that will work on both iOS and Android.
- One of my favorite features of React Native app development is live reload.
- React Native builds upon React’s philosophy of “Learn once, write anywhere,” making it easy for React web developers to build native apps.
- Composable unified UI codebases, instant app updates, and better development tooling make React Native the better way to make native apps.
- And if you want to check out a great example of a React Native app for data visualization, Victory UI Explorer by Angela Nicholas is one of my favorite Formidable projects.
Composable unified UI codebases, instant app updates, and better development tooling make React Native the better way to make native apps.
Continue reading “Why React Native is the Best Choice for Making Native Apps”
- Pros and cons of vue js
- A developer might not know how to use it but he should have heard about Vue js, because the framework became popular in past few years the number of use the words “Vue js” and “Vue.js” in Google trend in 2016 was more than in four times higher comparing to 2015.
- Advantages of vue js:
Having borrowed from older frameworks, such as Angular and React only the best, Vue.js stands the perfect balance between readability, maintainability of code and the pleasure of it, this code, writing.
- From React Vue.js took a component approach, props, one-way data flow for the component hierarchy, performance, the ability to render on the backend and understanding the importance of proper state management.
- This makes it easy to add the Vue library to the project, like jQuery.All this is possible in the React library, but generally the code written on React relies more on JSX and on the features of ES.
Both React.js and Vue.js have benefits and disadvantages, that may confuse a potential client at first. We’re going to make their comparison in this article.
Articles & Thoughts on programming, software and engineering
Continue reading “Converting React To TypeScript
#ReactJS #TypeScript #JS”
- Bringing our knowledge together, we decided to shed some light on React vs Angular question and share some thoughts with you.Thus, in this article, we are going to transform our front-end development experience into something that will help you to determine the technology that fits you better.Why AngularÂ 2?
- Talking about improvements, we cannot omit the fact that AngularJS 2 performance increased dramatically.How did it getÂ popular?The fact that Angular is Googleâs creation inspires trust by itselfDesigned in such a way allowing coders not to injure their psyche while learning Angular after other languagesMany coders point out that if your Angular code looks complicatedâââyou are doing something wrongWebsites built on AngularJS: YouTube (for PS3), GoodFilms, Freelancer, UpworkSo, why Angular 2 can be helpful?
- This way, React is an interface-focused solution since your users get a highly responsive interface with smooth loading.How did it getÂ popular?Facebook stands behind this projectReactJS solutions are SEO-friendlyReactJS performance and flexibility are highFamous ReactJS websites: Netflix, Feedly, Airbnb, WalmartNow, letâs consider why ReactJS can be useful for certain needs in our view.React pros and cons by CleveroadHow to make yourÂ choice?Now, letâs dive deeper into details that may be quite important during technology selection.LicenseYou should be acknowledged with a kind of a license the framework is disturbed under.
- The matter is that technology checks not only those values that have changed but all of them having watchers.Note: Angular 2 performance may cause some problems when it comes to massive apps.ReactJS developers have introduced the virtual DOM concept that allows creating light DOM tree saving it on the server.
In the world of deadlines, the right choice of technology takes crucial part. Having years of experience behind, we were involved in coding on dozens of languages, frameworks, and libraries. Bringing…
- If you look at then you will see code that is shared between client and server.
- With Expecto you write tests as values in normal code.
- If you are in development mode then you can use Expecto’s focused test feature to run a selected test against the running server.
fable-suave-scaffold – Working sample of a Suave + Fable + Elmish project with hot reloading
Continue reading “Getting up and running with #reactjs @FableCompiler and Suave on #netcore #fsharp”
- X-TemplatesWith this method your template is defined inside a script tag in the index.html file.
- Th script tag is marked with text/x-template and referenced by an id in your component definition.I like that this method allows you to write your HTML in proper HTML markup, but the downside is that it separate the template from the rest of the component definition.4.
- Single File ComponentsSo long as you are comfortable with using a build tool in your setup, Single File Components are the king of template options.
- They bring the best of both worlds: allowing you to write markup while keeping all your component defintion in one file.They require transpiling and some IDEs don’t support syntax highlighting for this file type, but are otherwise hard to beat.You might argue there are even more template definition possibilities since you can use template pre-processors like Pug with SFCs!Which is the best?Of course there’s no one perfect way, and each should be judged on the use case you have.
There’s plenty of choice when it comes to defining component templates in Vue. By my count there are at least seven different ways: In this article we’ll go through examples of each and address the…
Continue reading “7 Ways To Define A Component Template in VueJS – JS Dojo – Medium”