- Lets create a new app well call 30days using the create-react-app command we just installed.
- With create-react-app installed globally, well be able to use the create-react-app command anywhere in our terminal.
- Open a Terminal window in a directory where you want to create your app.
- In terminal, we can create a new React application using the command and adding a name to the app we want to create.
- The package is released as a Node Package and can be installed using npm .
Today, we’re going to add a build process to store common build actions so we can easily develop and deploy our applications.
Continue reading “Fullstack React: create-react-app”
- Installing the create-react-app tool via npm
- Migrating all my source files to the new folder structure generated by the create-react-app tool
- Just run the `npm start` command and everything is compiled for you, a dev server is booted up and you can see your application running on localhost.
- I’ve got a few more React projects in my pipeline and I’m definitely planning on using create-react-app for each fresh start of a React app.
- You can run the `npm run eject` command and get all the dependencies and config files copied into your folder and customize them to your heart’s content.
Read the full article, click here.
@wisecobbler: “Worry free #reactjs with create-react-app”
Aside from working on my pet project, Shopsifter, and my gig as the editor of the Fullstack React newsletter, I also do contract work. I…
Worry-free React with create-react-app – Medium