- Installing the create-react-app tool via npm
- Migrating all my source files to the new folder structure generated by the create-react-app tool
- Just run the `npm start` command and everything is compiled for you, a dev server is booted up and you can see your application running on localhost.
- I’ve got a few more React projects in my pipeline and I’m definitely planning on using create-react-app for each fresh start of a React app.
- You can run the `npm run eject` command and get all the dependencies and config files copied into your folder and customize them to your heart’s content.
Read the full article, click here.
@wisecobbler: “Worry free #reactjs with create-react-app”
Aside from working on my pet project, Shopsifter, and my gig as the editor of the Fullstack React newsletter, I also do contract work. I…
Worry-free React with create-react-app – Medium