- This post is going to cover adding a React project to the existing using the React template that is now built into Visual Studio.
- The goal for the React project in this initial post will be to connect to the contacts API and download a list of contacts and render that to the screen.
- The following is the resulting React project in the context of the full solution.
- Next, make sure and run npm install from a command prompt in the React project’s directory to ensure all the npm packages get restored.
- Since this is my first time working with React I took the FetchData.tsx file and copied the contents and used that as the starting point for my contact list.
In the past, I have done some exploration on Aurelia and Angular via the ASP.NET Core Basics series. This post is going to take a similar approach as I start doing some exploration with React. The code for the project will be in the same repo as the previous basics examples and will be utilizing the same API to pull data. The code before adding the React project can be found here.
Continue reading “ASP.NET Core Basics: React with an API – Eric L. Anderson”
- Once you have downloaded NodeJS, open NodeJS command prompt and write a simple command as shown below.
- Once you run this command, ReactJS and its global package will install at your system.
- For creating React App, we have to run a simple command.
- Once you run the above command, the below screen will appear on your system.
- As soon as this window appears on the command prompt, one tab will be opened in web browser showing default React app page.
In this article, we will learn how to set up the environment for React development. First of all we need to install NodeJS.
Continue reading “Getting Started With ReactJS”
- In Play framework, new applications have a standard welcome page as shown below.
- Following are some of the functionalities covered in Play framework for full-stack development.
- Let us check how Play is different from Java environment.
- The environment is ready to test our first Play application.
- As Play is a Java framework, all Java development tools can be used as it is.
In this article we will learn how to create web applications using play framework give pointers to start development with hands on coding.
Continue reading “Learn How to Create Web Applications Using Play Framework and Java”
- Click “Apply” to download and install the Android SDK and related build tools.
- Android Studio installs the most recent Android SDK by default.
- 1. Download and install Android Studio #
- react – native init AwesomeProject cd AwesomeProject react – native run – android
- If you’ve already installed Android Studio before, you can still install HAXM without performing a custom installation.
Welcome to React Native! This page will help you install React Native on
your system, so that you can build apps with it right away. If you already
have React Native installed, you can skip ahead to the
Continue reading “Getting Started #”