- Binding componentsAs you can see on the code above, each field has a type set to it; some even have a couple extra properties.Now, we need to tell form-for what components to render.
- I created a package for bootstrap components that makes your life veeery easy.
- Building the formNow, let’s put together the User, the bootstrap components and the Form and Field tags.4.
- The code is very straight forward, just like the one you saw above.And if you want more sandbox examples, I have two others in my profile: MobXFormFor goes really well with MobX.
- If you don’t like comment too, lemme know how you think it could be
I’ve been coding for a few years and played with a few technologies. In this path, I’ve become a big fan of a Rails gem called simple_form. I’m also a fan of React. With these two in mind, I decided…
Continue reading “Introducing form-for. ReactJS Forms Made Easy – Pedro Silva Moreira – Medium”