- Supercharge Your React Native Development With React-Native-DebuggerReact Native Debugger App IconThere will always be bugs — we will never run out of them.
- There is struggle and get frustated debugging, and then there is chilling debugging where there is a tool to help you save time and effort.As the wise Edsger Dijkstra once saidIf debugging is the process of removing software bugs, then programming must be the process of putting them in.What is React…
- It combines 3 very important debugging tools to make your development life cycle awesome.Screenshot of React Native Debugger zero stateReact Developer Tools lets you inspect the React component hierarchy, including component props and state.
- It gives you the ability to inspect/change elements in your react native app just like you would in your web browser for webpagesRedux DevTools lets you inspect every state and action payload change.
- When you print to the console with console.log in your code or use the debugger statement, you can see them in your Chrome devtools.React Native Debugger brings all these tools together and makes your development life a whole lot easier, trust me.
There will always be bugs — we will never run out of them. There is struggle and get frustated debugging, and then there is chilling debugging where there is a tool to help you save time and effort…
Continue reading “Supercharge Your React Native Development With React-Native-Debugger”