- Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
- Already on GitHub?
- Sign in to your account
reactjs.org – The React documentation website
Continue reading “Document how highlight updates works in the optimizing performance pa… by sanjsanj · Pull Request #387 · reactjs/reactjs.org · GitHub”
• 6:00 – 6:30pm – Networking
• 6:30 – 8:00pm – Three Lightning talks
• 8:00 – 8:30pm – Networking and other announcements
Continue reading “My brother @djirdehh and I will be giving a talk about building React Native apps with an offline-first pattern ✨”
If you’re not excited about React native, I’m sure you know a couple of people who are. It’s on most people’s tongues right now, and that’s why we
Continue reading “React Native and the 9 circles of Hell”
- Looking forward to hearing all about #SmartCityNairobi & following along on Twitter!
- Start a Meetup Group Start a Meetup Group
- Our events are organized every two months and aim to bring developers, Twitter engineers, and various partners together for technical talks and networking.
- The meetup is for everyone interested in working with Twitter’s developer products and APIs.
- Charlie Croom from Twitter will talk about the mobile website we are building in React, our design decisions and features we’re including.
In order to enter our office, you must register your name and email address. Please do so here.
This month, we're excited to have two great talks back at Twitter HQ:
The team from Report Taka, th
Continue reading “November Meetup featuring #SmartCityNairobi winners”
- If you want to help me out, let me know what your interests are and if you have worked with React Native before.
- Overview of the state of the art, getting hands on with React Native, getting to know your peers and building teams
- Then you can participate in a open end hands-on coding session, where we will start coding with React Native and you will have the opportunity to get to know the other attendees.
- React Native Take-off: Getting to know technology & peers
- App developers tired of writing two apps for iOS + Android and mobile website approaches like Cordova getting hands-on with React Native.
Overview of the state of the art, getting hands on with React Native, getting to know your peers and building teams
19:00 Pizza (sponsored by our host)
At 19:30 pm I will give a short intro to React N
Continue reading “React Native Take-off: Getting to know technology & peers”
- Once the device is rotated images don’t get the right size and redrawn correctly.
- A boolean `mInitialized` is flagged to avoid recreating certain structures or setting the image URi, which would make the redraw flicker and be slower.
- Please note that GitHub no longer supports old versions of Internet Explorer.
- `setSource` code has been moved to this wrapper, so that it can be easily reused in `onSizeChanged`.
- The way when the view changes sizes, it redraws correctly.
Read the full article, click here.
@maraujop: “So excited with my PR to react-native-image-zoom I even included gifs :)”
react-native-image-zoom – Image pan and zoom for Android
Fixing orientation changes handling (responsive images) by maraujop · Pull Request #25 · Anthonyzou/react-native-image-zoom · GitHub
- – the goal of the hackathon is to hack and socialize, you can also present your project if you feel ready and if there is enough time.
- – there will be a couple of challenges announced at the start of the hackathon – bonus: we are happy to announce that the react native perf team will be present and if you have a production app that needs some perf improvement, you will be able to ask them directly for help!
- Don’t miss react-europe’s next story
- The first European React.js conference in Paris, France.
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactEurope: “Important info about our hackathon at @MozillaParis. The react native perf team will be there to help you and more!”
Here’s important information about the hackathon you should know about:
– it will not take place at the conference venue but at Mozilla…
All you need to know about this year’s hackathon at Mozilla Office — Medium