- Thanks to the great speakers, companies and community within less than 6 month the React Native Berlin Meetup became the
- With React Native you can build fast Native iOS, Android and Windows Mobile Apps.
- We are happy to see you at our next React Native Berlin meetup.
- • Is your company interested in sponsoring React Native Berlin?
React Native Berlin Meetup at NewStore
19.00 – 19.30: Arrivals
19.30 – 19:35: Introduction by NewStore & Markus Lühmann, Founder & CEO of Galaxonic
Continue reading “⚛ React.js & React Native Berlin Meetup at NewStore”
- Why Code Reviews are ImportantAh code reviews… That dreadful, tedious task that interrupts your focus and takes time away from meaningful work.
- I can’t count how many times my code has sat in PR (pull request, if you’re unfamiliar with git lingo), lonely and waiting for approval by my fellow developers.
- It’s understandable that people put off code review for the reasons I mentioned above and many more.As a junior developer (which I still am), I felt similarly towards code reviews.
- However what I didn’t understand at the time was that the code review was more for me than it was for them.This became clear to me while I was reviewing a PR from a senior developer one day.
- It’s hard to pick up on best practices on your own (at least I thought so), so being able to see how more experienced developers write components is a great way to learn how to write better code.Once I was able to see code reviews as a learning opportunity rather than a check on my coworkers’ code, I was able to gain a lot of value from them.
Ah code reviews… That dreadful, tedious task that interrupts your focus and takes time away from meaningful work. I can’t count how many times my code has sat in PR (pull request, if you’re…
Continue reading “Why Code Reviews are Important – David Leger – Medium”
- Sign up with Facebook Sign up with Google
- Sign up
Read the full article, click here.
Find Meetups and meet people in your local community who share your interests.
Create a Meetup Account