- The basic carousel sample.The Carousel component returns a callback function with the following arguments.
- and must be passed down to the elements – – But the Carousel component also returns other arguments, like , , , , , – – For the component to work, for example, on mobile devices, set the value to true for touching.
- Set the value for and place the argument in your jsx template – – When you stop moving your mouse triggers a function which calculates the position of the elements.
- For example, you want to fetch data or trigger some function when you reach the end of the carousel.
- The default value for is 0 – – must be passed to the component – – Use the arguments and from the callback.
react-awesome-carousel – Simple, Touch-Friendly carousel component for React.js
Continue reading “Simple, Touch-Friendly carousel component for @reactjs #reactjs #react-component”