- Right now QuotesKeeper is already in AppStore and we’ll be posting updated thoughts about React Native soon.Some time ago at DayOne.pl we started a project to build 3 apps with 3 devs in 30 days — the one month project.
- Most of the knowledge you have about components, lifecycle, state, props, mixins, etc. can be used in your React Native project.
- Just like you would do in regular React app.There are plenty of libraries ready to be used by your project if any native component is missing.
- Also built-in React Native list component start scrolling very slow when you have so many elements.
- You really need to test things out if you plan to work on large datasets.SummaryTo sum things up — would I use React Native in my next project?
First thoughts about React Native after more than a month of iOS app development. Good and bad sides of building your app with React Native.
Continue reading “React Native — first impressions – Real Life Programming – Medium”