- MERN v3.0 is underwayÂ đItâs been a little over a year since we at Hashnode made our boilerplate code available to the community.
- We have been humbled by the traction which MERN has gotten over the years.
- Little did we know that our small little side project would become the go-to solution to get started with the MERN stack for the community.
- While retrospecting our open-source contributions, the need for a new version of MERN came to light, as highlighted by the numerous issues and PRâs that have been raised over the past year to update the repository.It is 2018, and a lot has changed in the React landscape.
- xMoving from React Router v2 to v4Out of the box Yarn supportUpgrade to Webpack 3 and move to babel-preset-envBring base Node version to v8.x LTS, for all that async-await goodness đHave a simpler workflow so that you can start your project(s) with much more ease!You can track the progress and…
It’s been a little over a year since we at Hashnode made our boilerplate code available to the community. We have been humbled by the traction which MERN has gotten over the years. Little did we know…
Continue reading “MERN v3.0 is underway 🎉 – Hashnode”