- And now, after the development of React native- the latest framework for hybrid mobile apps development, this is going to be even much better.
- React Native covers renowned UI library of Facebook, ReactJS for web applications and carries DOM abstractions, make the programming for hybrid mobile apps development easier and effective, serving user with higher performance.
- The Bottom line is that the React Native has taken the hybrid mobile applications development process to the next level.
With the increasing competition in the market, companies are looking forward to address a larger group of users and the best way of this is developing a hybrid mobile app. The hybrid mobile apps are p…
Continue reading “React Native- The Future of Hybrid Mobile Apps development by Alesia Nik”
- We can build cross platform apps such as Android and IOS.React Native comes with the idea to code once and deploy everywhere so you don’t need to work twice to have your app running in different platforms.With React Native we can have almost all React library concepts including components, state, life-cycles methods and so on.
- All of them is classified as hybrid frameworks and runs inside a WebView but a React Native app are not a hybrid app because it do not run in a WebView.
- For this reason React Native apps are faster than hybrid apps and offer a better user experience.What is the advantages?The first and maybe one of the best advantages is the cross platform development capability.
- In addition to reducing the number of people responsible for one application, it is really very easy to code and get fast results because we don’t need to recompile the code every time we make a change!The other great advantage is that React Native is open source, so we don’t need to pay to use the framework and we also can submit pull requests to the core repository.How can I be more productive using it?You may heard somewhere that a good practice for a programmer is to reuse code.
This article is for you who have heard about this technology, but do not feel totally safe or/and do not have much time to get to know it.
So let’s get start with some questions. It is a framework…
Continue reading “A brief overview about React Native – Cristiano de Araujo – Medium”
- When a component has conditional rendering, the instance of the rendered component can have different looks.
- The ternary operation makes the conditional rendering in React more concise than the if-else statement.
- You can use a switch case operator to handle the conditional rendering of these multiple states.
- Higher order components (HOCs) are a perfect match for conditional rendering in React.
The article is an exhaustive list of conditional renderings in React. But what is conditional rendering in React? In a conditional render a component decides based on one or several conditions which elements it will return…
Continue reading “All the Conditional Renderings in React”
- Let’s start with the basics:
- In Redux, reducers are functions (pure, I will explain what a pure function is later) that take the current state of the application and an action and then return a new state.
- 3 – Store
Store is the object that holds the application state and provides a few helper methods to access the state, dispatch actions and register listeners.
- – Changes are made with pure functions: To specify how the state tree is transformed by actions, you write pure reducers.
- You might be interested in:
Predictability of outcome:
There is always one source of truth, the store, with no confusion about how to sync the current state with actions and other parts of the application.
influenced by Flux architecture and became popular very quickly, excellent documentation and size (2 KB). Also it is very easy to use redux with react
Continue reading “Redux with React”
- /pages/index.js // Import React import React from ‘react’ // Export an anonymous arrow function // which returns the template export default () => (
This is just so easy!
- import React from ‘react’ import Head from ‘next/head’ import axios from ‘axios’; export default class extends React.
- Our index page does not implement this performance related feature in details page.
- /pages/details.js import React from ‘react’ // Import Link from next import Link from ‘next/link’ export default () => (
The term “universal” is a community-coined term for building web apps that render happily on a server. You might be familiar with “isomorphic” as…
Continue reading “React Universal with Next.js: Server-side React”
- Navigator – Fix wrong scene transformation after pop ( f645389 ) – @sooth-sayer
- Fix Alert memory leak ( 49667db )
- CSSLayout: Don’t preallocate child lists ( d932c96 ) – @swolchok
- Fix missing methods in Keyboard module ( 5105c09 ) – @satya164
- Fix NavigationCardStackPanResponder to work with native animations ( ac19276 ) – @janicduplessis
react-native – A framework for building native apps with React.
Continue reading “Release v0.38.0 · facebook/react-native · GitHub”
- Develope dynamic User Interfaces using ReactJS
- Users Who Viewed the Course Also Viewed
- Understand all the basic concepts of ReactJS
- How to make use of Inline Styles
- Making use of AJAX technique
Master the art of ReactJS and be ready for the future of web developmet. Companies like Facebook and instagram are already making use of ReactJS to build dynamic User Interfaces for better user experience
Continue reading “Master ReactJS: Learn React JS from Scratch”