Continue reading “Why Some Developers Prefer Node.js & ReactJS for Application Development”
- Whether you’re looking to build an app that performs across multiple mobile devices with React Native, or simply want better performance for the front-end of your website, a React.js developer will be key to your project.
- The web has matured over the past few decades, from a PHP back-end and static HTML pages for users to the interactive and dynamic experience it is today.
- People expect fast front-ends and sleek user experiences; users will simply abandon a website if it’s anything but sleek and fast.
- In 2013, Facebook released React, which allows developers to use server-side rendering (SSR) to build modern web apps.
- A React.js developer is a type of front-end developer that is well versed in a specific set of skills and tools, including: – – The key to finding the right expert is to create a detailed project description.
Whether you’re looking to build an app with React Native, or simply the front-end of your website to perform better, a React.js developer will be key.
Continue reading “How to Find the Next React.js Developer for Your Project”
- This is the first episode of a series in which we will compare several aspects of Ionic 2 and React Native.In general, people say React Native has better performance.
- We will confirm this and also see where else React Native tops Ionic.
- We’re not using any optimization in React Native or Ionic.
- In future episodes, we will check out this optimization in Ionic.
- In the comparison, since we are not using any of these optimizations, we can see how React Native is better than Ionic in terms of performance.
Compare 1k element listviews in Ionic 2 vS React Native
Continue reading “[React Native 011.2] Comparing ListViews Ionic 2 vS React Native”
- Click “Apply” to download and install the Android SDK and related build tools.
- Android Studio installs the most recent Android SDK by default.
- 1. Download and install Android Studio #
- react – native init AwesomeProject cd AwesomeProject react – native run – android
- If you’ve already installed Android Studio before, you can still install HAXM without performing a custom installation.
Welcome to React Native! This page will help you install React Native on
your system, so that you can build apps with it right away. If you already
have React Native installed, you can skip ahead to the
Continue reading “Getting Started #”
- React Native Flat App Theme
- As React Native uses native views, gives platform-specific look and feel on Android & iOS similar to native apps.
- We’re excited to announce the launch of our new theme, React Native Flat App Theme , a fascinating React Native starter kit with flat UI design, Redux and NativeBase components for iOS and Android application.
- React Native apps use special XCode / Android container.
- Our open source framework helps to write high-quality React Native apps providing generic re-usable set of components.
Read the full article, click here.
@Roger_M_Taylor: “React Native Flat App Theme captivating #UX for #MobileApps”
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new theme, React Native Flat App Theme, a fascinating React Native starter kit with flat UI…
React Native Flat App Theme — NativeBase.io Blog
- Overall, the original claims about Vue’s performance still hold some value in this use case but there was clearly a lot of opportunity for optimisation – especially with React.
- Our first test suggested that Vue massively outperformed React, which was very sensational and unexpected, but was caused by running the tests in development mode.
- It should be stressed that Vue was also running in development mode, so both tests were equally afflicted.
- Considering how many improvements have been made as a result of the first post there is nothing to say there can be no further improvements.
- Note that the results of this first post have been invalidated by some unfortunate mistakes, but this should set the context for this post.
Read the full article, click here.
For part one, please visit: https://engineering.footballradar.com/from-a-react-point-of-vue-comparing-reactjs-to-vuejs-for-dynamic-tabular-data/. Note that the results of this first post have been invalidated by some unfortunate mistakes, but this should set the context for this post.
“A fairer Vue of React”