- Here are some ReactJS applications for content management, task management, iTunes application, Google Maps etc. to showcase how ReactJS can be useful in different use-cases.
- Calypso is the new WordPress.com front-end – a beautiful redesign of the WordPress dashboard using a single-page web application, powered by the WordPress.com REST API.
- Phoenix Trello is a single-page application where existing users are will be able to sign in, create some boards, share them with other existing users and add lists and cards to them.
- A simple web app for iTunes store search, built with React, ES6, Semantic UI, Webpack.
- It inspects web requests as they happen, providing insights and tooling that reduce debugging time and empower every developer to improve their web applications.
A set of open-source ReactJS projects for people who are in their initial stage of learning React & are in search for reference projects
Continue reading “16 Opensource Reactjs Projects for Reference”
- Why Code Reviews are ImportantAh code reviews… That dreadful, tedious task that interrupts your focus and takes time away from meaningful work.
- I can’t count how many times my code has sat in PR (pull request, if you’re unfamiliar with git lingo), lonely and waiting for approval by my fellow developers.
- It’s understandable that people put off code review for the reasons I mentioned above and many more.As a junior developer (which I still am), I felt similarly towards code reviews.
- However what I didn’t understand at the time was that the code review was more for me than it was for them.This became clear to me while I was reviewing a PR from a senior developer one day.
- It’s hard to pick up on best practices on your own (at least I thought so), so being able to see how more experienced developers write components is a great way to learn how to write better code.Once I was able to see code reviews as a learning opportunity rather than a check on my coworkers’ code, I was able to gain a lot of value from them.
Ah code reviews… That dreadful, tedious task that interrupts your focus and takes time away from meaningful work. I can’t count how many times my code has sat in PR (pull request, if you’re…
Continue reading “Why Code Reviews are Important – David Leger – Medium”
- Users spend 18x more time in native apps than on mobile web.
- 7 Strengths of React Every Programmer Should Know About
- The community has created an amazing number of tools and projects that help with writing better code.
Read the full article, click here.
7 Strengths of React Every Programmer Should Know About