- Wouldn’t it be great if you could use your web development knowledge, combined with your React knowledge, to build mobile apps with that?
- I’ll teach you all you need to create your own React Native apps, publish them to the Google Play Store and Apple App Store and dive really deep into the React Native ecosystem.
- You’ll learn all about the theory behind React Native, its core concepts, how to build responsive designs that work on different device sizes, how to animate React Native apps, how to navigate around, use maps and the camera and so much more – – And which better way to learn…
- We’ll build the ‘Awesome Places’ app in this course, an app where users can share amazing pictures and the location where they took them.
This React native tutorial is the practical guide to help you to build your own native iOS and android apps from scratch. Enroll to boost your react knowledge
Continue reading “Build Native Mobile Apps in this React Native Tutorial”
- Here’s a short list of what we’ve added recently, upcoming course highlights, and our weekly video update of What’s New at Treehouse.
- React Native is a great option for creating performant iOS and Android applications that feel at home on their respective platforms, all while building on any previous web development experience.
- In this course we will be building the ultimate superhero app.
- By the end of this course you should have the confidence to build upon the app that we started and take it to the next level.
- Saving data on your device is a fundamental part of building apps and in this course we’re going to learn how to use the Core Data framework to persist data between launches by building a simple to-do list app.
Every week, new courses and workshops are published to the growing Treehouse Library! Here’s a short list of what we’ve added recently, upcoming course highlights, and our weekly video update of What’s New at Treehouse.
Continue reading “New & Upcoming Course Highlights: Introduction to Core Data & React Native”
- Brandy is a developer, designer, and doer, that could out hustle Jay-Z.
- She is a full stack developer, with an enthusiasm for application development and learning the latest technologies.
Continue reading “Introduction to React Native Course”
- The blogs are more light-hearted and deal with coding more generally.
- Even though this is a list of web developer blogs, we wanted to include two of our all-time favorite blogs.
- The blog has been around since 2005 and still posts fairly frequently to this day.
- The blogs below are listed in alphabetical order.
There are a ton of great developer blogs out there, so we’ve curated a list of our team’s favorites along with top choices from some members of our community of expert developers.
Continue reading “Best Web Development & Programming Blogs for 2017”
- You can help improve DNN Summit by educating other community members while also getting a chance to learn yourself.
- Submitting a session does not necessarily guarantee you’ll be accepted.
- Speaker submission deadline is September 16, 2016 .
- After sessions have been determined, call for ignite sessions will follow, so don’t give up if you didn’t make it in this first round – you’ll still have another chance to shine.
- We’d Love to Hear From You If you’d like to share your knowledge and expertise with community, we’d love to hear from you.
Read the full article, click here.
@DNNSummit: “Are you an #Angularjs #reactjs #Aurelia #TypeScript dev? Present at #DNNSummit #OSS”
DNN thrives because there is an entire community of people who love helping their fellow community members. One of the best ways to help others is by sharing your knowledge. You can help improve DNN Summit by educating other community members while also getting a chance to learn yourself. Our goal is to transform the DNNCon series of events to attract a broader audience, while still keeping a focus on practical applications within DNN to bring an increased interest in the DNN platform.
- Learn about React Router V4, RxJS with React and Redux, React Components and more at this action packed meetup hosted by Modern Web !
- 7:35 – 8:05 Reusable React Components with Mars Jullian
- Topic: RxJS Makes React + Redux Amazing
- Topics: web components, ember, angular, react, polymer, async programming, libraries such as bacon.js, rxjs, scalability, native promises & performance, es6/es7 iterators and generators, reactive extensions, object oriented design in es6, traits.js, design patterns and more.
- 6:45 – 7:15 React Router v4 with Michael Jackson
Read the full article, click here.
@burgessdryan: “Excited for @modernweb_ meetup in Sept. A full night of #ReactJS @mjackson @marsjosephine @_jayphelps and @sprjrx”
Learn about React Router V4, RxJS with React and Redux, React Components and more at this action packed meetup hosted by Modern Web! Make sure to RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/modernweb/events/2322441
React Router v4, RxJS with React/Redux, React Components