- We can modify our component to display the data being passed in:
Near the top of the file, lets add some different places that we might want to display weather for:
Now, upgrade the App’s render function to iterate over each place, and render a tag for it.
- We want our app to be able to switch between places, so we can use state to keep that data in our App component.
- Let’s use the and in our App component:
At this point, your file should look like this.
- Let’s install it, alongside which provides the React components for it:
In the top of the app file, import the css from the bootstrap module:
Next, import the components we want to use from .
- Now, replace the App component’s render function to use the bootstrap components:
Now our app is starting to look more polished, but it would be nice to have a custom theme.
intro-to-react – A Hands-On Walkthrough of your first React Web App
Continue reading “intro-to-react/README.md at master · ericvicenti/intro-to-react · GitHub”
- Get fast, free shipping with Amazon Prime
- After viewing product detail pages, look to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews ( 1 customer review )
- Chapter 4 Styling in React Chapter 5 Creating Complex Components Chapter 6 Transferring Properties (Props) Chapter 7 Meet JSX-Again!
- Most books I tried to read went too much into boring details that made it more confusing to understand React.
Learning React [Kirupa Chinnathambi] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers.
- markerikson commented Oct 2, 2016 edited
- Markerikson opened the Issue May 30, 2016 � 14 comments
- Another question I see often is how to make a redux module(action creators, reducers, components) that can be reused externally.
- The React component state can be your store, local to the component, and you implement dispatch yourself by doing state updates via React setState.
- markerikson added the docs label May 30, 2016
Continue reading “FAQ updates · Issue #1785 · reactjs/redux · GitHub”