- In this blog post, I am going to share basic steps for developing a React Native app with Django rest-api.
- I have been mostly developing native mobile apps But sometimes it seems like time consuming to develop a simple app with same functionalities for both iOS and Android.
- Finally, we create an api function in views.py which will server requests at /api/list end poin_t_ – – We are ready for creating our React Native app now.
- You can try out expo APIs here – – In Short, React Native is powerful framework for building iOS and Android apps.
- Find the full source code of React Native app (PyconLunch) on Github.
This blog post explains about creating a simple React Native app with modern tools and packages.
Continue reading “Creating React Native apps with Django rest-api”