- Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.
- Already on GitHub?
- Sign in to your account
zipkin – Zipkin is a distributed tracing system
Continue reading “zipkin-ui renovation · Issue #1577 · openzipkin/zipkin · GitHub”
- In this case study you will learn: – – In this case study, I present how we have implemented SSR (server side rendering) with React in an e-commerce application for one of Norway’s largest telco brands Telia.
- What we have learned over the 3 years we have worked with the app is that keeping things simple helps a lot when implementing and maintaining an SSR solution.
- The theory of SSR is pretty simple: you just render your React components on the backend and send the generated HTML to the client.
- We create our Redux store with the initialState on the backend like this: – – The initialState variable is also sent to the frontend in a global variable so that the client side app gets the exact same state prefetched.
- Here are some examples of variables that we guard against on server side: – – The process for knowing when to add the guard is something like: – – We are also careful to only use dependencies that work with SSR.
Setting up SSR (server side rendering) with React is painful. There is no good overview or starting point. Instead, you have to gather pieces of information from googling and do your best to puzzle them together.
Continue reading “Case study of SSR with React in a large e-commerce app – Jakob Lind”
- css gulp html js laravel php react sass php project php developing php programming video php video learn php tricks improve php skills
- If you are interested in more PHP videos, you can check matroskinb’s channel, or continue your search on our main videos page .
- Bummer 🙁 Only PRO users can download videos.
- The member of the Livecoding.tv community matroskinb is showing skills in PHP by presenting how to Crm with Laravel, React.
- Crm with Laravel, React (part 4) – PHP
This video is about Crm with Laravel, React, created by matroskinb, who showed impressive coding skills in PHP
Continue reading “Crm with Laravel, React”
- Meteor gives you a fantastic and solid base for building modern apps.
- If you have been considering moving away from Meteor, some helpful tips from the team who built one of the first production at-scale meteor apps.
- A neat tutorial using React and Meteor with Tokbox to build a simple video chat app.
- Dean reiterates why Meteor is not going away any time soon.
- ‘s your weekly dose of Meteor/GraphQL/React news.
A curated newsletter for all things Meteor, React, & GraphQL
Stay updated without spending hours looking for what is relevant
News & Updates – Events – Breaking Changes
Written & curated by Karl Danninger with help from the rest of the team at OK GROW!.
Continue reading “HashBang Weekly”
- Over 100 practical recipes to efficiently structure, maintain, and fine-tune your React web applications
- Build beautiful, modern, and modularized UIs with ReactJS
- Build fast, compact, and dynamic web applications with a high performance UI to deliver a spellbinding user experience with ReactJS
- Download the title FREE and instantly access over 3,500 courses today!
- The course covers React components, Virtual DOM, JSX syntax, and handling visualizations and web graphics, which are all tied up and demonstrated by building an application.
Build beautiful, modern, and modularized UIs with ReactJS
Continue reading “Learning ReactJS [Video]”
- The global state tree is cumbersome to maintain.
- Since the state tree needs to be immutable, lists also need to be.
- When there is a user, we can load the lists.
- Dispatch, also, by idiom/default, does not get access to the state tree.
- A reducer is responsible for just one branch of the state tree.
Why Redux is not so easy, some alternatives | r/reactjs at reddit.com
Continue reading “Why Redux is not so easy, some alternatives”
- You Don’t Need Node.js in the Backend to Use React
- All the tutorials using Node.js might make you think you need Node in the backend to use React.
- You need to authenticate with GitHub in order to comment on this post.
- Save over 40% on Code School.
Read the full article, click here.
You Don’t Need Node.js in the Backend to Use React