- react-native-ui-kitten is a framework that contains a set of commonly used UI components styled in a similar way.
- The main idea of this framework is to move style definitions into a specific place making components reusable and styled in a single way.
- Documentation for this framework is here.
- There is also a cool application built using our framework.
- We will be happy to work with you!
react-native-ui-kitten – 🐱 Customizable and reusable react-native component kit
Continue reading “What’s a react-native-ui-kitten?”
- Overall, the enhancement gives images a more vibrant appearance.
- Resizes the image to fit within the width and height boundaries without cropping or distorting the image.
- For our image hosting and real-time processing – we are using imgix to serve our photo uploads, and manipulate them on the fly.
- Go ahead and open up the imgix Image API documentation to see what other cool things can be do on-the-fly with imgix.
- Control the output density of your image.
Read the full article, click here.
@nickparsons: “Learn how to build an Instagram style app with Imgix, React, and Redux: #reactjs @imgix”
This is the 5th post for Cabin, the React & Redux Example App Tutorial series created by Stream. The final result of following this series is your own feature-rich, scalable social network app built with React and Redux!
Cabin – React & Redux Example App – imgix – The Stream Blog