- Conference participants violating this Code of Conduct may be expelled from the conference without a refund, and/or banned from future JazzCon.Tech events, at the discretion of JazzCon.Tech Examples of harassment include offensive comments, verbal threats or demands, sexualized images in public spaces, intimidation, stalking, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption…
- JazzCon.Tech participants must remember that JazzCon.Tech organizers and volunteers are not trained conflict resolution specialists, nor are they security or law enforcement.
- JazzCon.Tech organizers and volunteers will immediately escalate issues around safety, violence, or similar situations to Cobb Galleria staff or law enforcement.
- Incident Resolution • All JazzCon.Tech participants agree to treat each other with respect, regardless of whether you are in a session room or at the Cobb Galleria facilities.
- • JazzCon.Tech participants suffering outright assault or extreme harassment should contact the Cobb Galleria staff immediately, or a JazzCon.Tech organizer if they’re nearby.
Continue reading “MUSIC. FOOD. CODE. starts on Wednesday!
- Learned a lot!
- Good introduction to the basics of React.
- I see it as a very good starting point for further React development.
- Very thorough introduction to React.
- The presentations were very straightforward, especially with the format of the slides.
Continue reading “Kicking off the first day of a full-week React Native training for @LexisNexisUK 👌🎉”
- đ It’s time to apply for a diversity scholarshipDo you belong to a group that’s underrepresented in tech?
- Get a chance to attend React Day Berlin forÂ freeA conference should welcome all kinds of attendees, however, in the tech world, that sometimes isnât the caseâââand it’s high time to change that.We’d like to invite all women, LGBT+ folks, people of color, people with disabilities, and economically disadvantaged individuals interested…
- The rules are quite simple: đ fill out this simple form and see if you’re lucky enough to be picked in a random lottery.The 50 available tickets will be handed out by the end of October, and everyone will be notified via email.The scholarships are made possible by a joint…
- If you’d like to contribute and help increase the amount of scolarships we can award, you can do so by purchasing a Diversity Support Ticket for you and your team via Eventbrite.In case your company (or know one) supports diversity in techand would be interested in sponsoring the scholarship, simply…
A conference should welcome all kinds of attendees, however, in the tech world, that sometimes isn’t the case — and it’s high time to change that. We’d like to invite all women, LGBT+ folks, people…
Continue reading “🌈 It’s time to apply for a diversity scholarship – React Day Berlin – Medium”
Day Two features Front-End talks by Anurag Sinha, Pavan Podila, Tom Wilson and Saimon Sharif, along with track-agnostic talks by Kim Crayton and Adam Smith.
Continue reading “The Front-End Sessions on Day Two of Syntax Conference 2017”
- New York based Pavan Podila, currently functions as the Director of Technology at Sapient.
- He has a computer science background, heavy in image processing and compilers; and brings to the table over 15 years experience building high performance front-end applications.
- His proficiencies include UI design/architecture, visualizations and agile a keen interest in product development, concept exploration, prototype building and advanced visualization.
- That said, Pavan is passionate about sharing his expertise, and actively gives back to the developer community by training and mentoring front-end engineers.
- This Spring, Pavan Podila will elaborate on The State of State-Management in React during his session for Syntax Code & Craft Conference – Coastal South Carolina’s premier programmer’s code gathering.
Pavan Podila functions as the Director of Technology at Sapient. He is proficient in UI design/architecture, visualizations and agile development.
Continue reading “Syntax Conference 2017 Speaker Spotlight”
- create custom React components
- In the training we’ll take a different approach.
- The training modules are connected linearly, providing a smooth path to learn React.
- When you’re done with the training you’ll end up with a fully functional React app.
- React is a UI library, but there is a vast ecosystem of libraries around React to help you creating applications.
ReactNL is a one-day, multi-track ReactJS conference in The Netherlands bringing top speakers, quality food, entertainment and professional training.
Continue reading “ReactNL conference 2016”
- CTO at Callstack.io, React Native developer.
- Today, I am really excited to announce React Native Europe – the first conference in the world to focus on anything and everything React Native.
- Whether you are an experienced React Native developer or just at the beginning of your journey, you will benefit from our great sessions covering various aspects of mobile development.
- React Native Europe is a two-day conference anything and everything React Native organised by Callstack.io , Mike Grabowski , Nader Dabit and friends.
- Announcing React Native Europe
Read the full article, click here.
@grabbou: “I am excited to announce React Native Europe – first conference anything and everything #reactnative”
As a core contributor to React Native, my focus was always on better developer experience (rnpm) and helping others (React Native School)…
Announcing React Native Europe – callstack.io
- Note that React UI components, boilerplates, tools and frameworks are separated out to make this curation specific to full-working apps built with React.
- Hacker News iOS and Android App: Made with React Native .
- A Zhihu Daily App client implemented using React Native (Android and iOS) .
- Calculator built with React (Website), Electorn (Desktop), and React Native (iOS & Android).
- Perseus: Khan Academy’s new exercise question editor and renderer built with React [591 Stars]
Read the full article, click here.
@ReactiveConf: “22 amazing open source #ReactJS projects:”
This is a collection of open source apps built with React.JS library. In this observation, we compared nearly 800 projects to pick the top…
22 Amazing open source React projects — Mybridge for Professionals
- Elm is a young language and this is its first conference, so everyone you meet will be an elm-conf newbie!
- elm-conf is a one-day conference focusing on the Elm programming language and its libraries, colocated with Strange Loop .
- See the Strange Loop prospectus page under “Elm Preconference Sponsorship”.
- The proposal period is open June 1, 2016 through June 30, 2016, and tickets will go on sale after speakers are announced.
- If it’s your first time proposing a talk, please don’t feel intimidated.
Read the full article, click here.
@ElmConf: “elm-conf is coming! September 15, 2016 in St. Louis.”
elm-conf is a one-day conference focusing on the Elm programming
language and its libraries, colocated with Strange Loop. It aims to be
a welcoming place for people worldwide to meet one another and learn
about what is happening with the language and community.
elm-conf US 2016