- Cosmic JS vs. WordPressCosmic JS vs. WordPress for Content ManagementCosmic JS is an API-first CMS that helps teams of developers and content editors build apps faster.
- Wondering what makes Cosmic JS a more suitable CMS backend for you?Cosmic JS offers an intuitive API that can deliver content to any website or application.
- Cosmic JS is more productiveInstalled content management systems create ongoing technical debt which becomes tomorrow’s problem.
- Cosmic JS is an API-first content management platform so we take care of maintenance, security and scalability for you.Content stored in Cosmic JS and delivered by the API is protected with 256-bit SSL encryption.
- You can also restrict access to your content by adding optional access tokens located in the Settings tab in your Cosmic JS Bucket.ConclusionLegacy content management systems are not equipped to handle the speed of modern business.
Cosmic JS is an API-first CMS that helps teams of developers and content editors build apps faster. 64.5% of developers surveyed on StackOverflow stated that WordPress was one of their most dreaded…
Continue reading “Cosmic JS vs. WordPress – Hacker Noon”