- There are a number of advantages to implementing social login in your web applications.
- First of all, it best secures the user credentials, the user can use a single login for accessing multiple sites, this can automatically access the user details for further use, and many such.
- This article is about how to implement the social login with Facebook and Google using ReactJS and RESTful API.
- This social login helps to store social data of the logged in user into the database.
- So that it provides you valid user data like email, name, and others.
How to implement Login with Facebook and Google using ReactJS and RESTful APIs
Continue reading “Login with Facebook and Google using ReactJS and RESTful APIs”