- How well that static site performs and how easily you can build that site is another story.ProsVery easy to get startedWell documentedConsSubpar developer experience for static functionality no hot-reloadingLarge per-page JS bundles, resulting in a lot of unnecessary duplicate code being downloaded.Difficult root component customizationDestructive routing.
- We also knew that we needed to ditch built-in proprietary connectors ASAP; being able to get your data from anywhere is important, but the ability to use and access that data in your site is paramount.Most importantly, we needed a tool that would allow us to build things like an…
- Itâs insanely fast, touts fantastic SEO capabilities, and is probably the most React-friendly static-site library on the internet.Letâs get to it.How does itÂ work?react-static starts by exporting a single JS bundle, which includes every template for your entire site.
- To connect a component to this data, you use a convenient HOC called getRouteProps.The HTML files generated by react-static ensure that pages load instantly and are optimized for SEO.Once the page is loaded, your site invisibly and instantly transitions to your react app.At this point, navigating around your app will…
- Youâve worked hard enough producing and organizing all of the data for your website, so the last thing you need is some superfluous GraphQL layer or custom component lifecycle lodging itself between your data and your pages.
At Nozzle.io, we take SEO, site performance, and user/developer experience very seriously. Over the last year, we’ve launched many sites using different static site tools that claim to solve these…
Continue reading “⚛️ 🚀 Introducing React-Static — A progressive static-site framework for React!”
- Before team Bloomberg adopted React Native for their mobile app development, they had to spend significant time in developing and updating the versions of iOS and Android app individually.
- Although React Native covers a small part of this app, it adds a significant experience for the users in terms of UI and UX.
- Their iOS and Android apps share 98% of the code, which is an amazing example of how React Native can help in cross-platform app development.
- The examples shared above elucidates that React Native has got potential for mobile app development, with any scale, any idea, with any type of content.
- If you too have an app idea that this amazing technology can do justice to, check out more about our React Native development services.
React Native use modern web techniques for mobile app development. Here is a list of 10 amazing apps that are built using React Native technology.
Continue reading “10 Amazing Apps that are Built using React Native”
- Conference 2017 edition involved 1100+ attendees, 25+ speakers, 20+ sponsors, 30+ partners and 19 crew, making it the biggest React Focused event of the year!
- — Michel WeststrateUniversal React — Mike GrabowskiThe rest can be found on our YouTube Channel: day coverage Photo Album:This huge success definitely would not be possible without people, who took faith in our initiative and came to the event, many of them travelling from overseas — our speakers and attendees are coming from more than 17 countries!
- Meet them, faces and voices of React Amsterdam, our attendees, speakers and sponsors:It was yuuuuge.
- They scaled very well, and ran an incredibly smooth and professional event.Aaron Greenwald, SpeakerReact Amsterdam was the first conference I attended since moving from Brazil to Europe, and I’d say I’m off to a great start: high-level venue, high-level talks, high-level attendees.
- So we definitely ask from our developers again next year who want to visit lovely Amsterdam.Alma Developers, AttendeesOur developer team from Düsseldorf took a day off and ventured out to visit React Amsterdam this year.The conference is possibly the biggest and most important React and React Native event outside of the Bay Area.
React Amsterdam took the scene by storm, growing 5x in size within a year. Conference 2017 edition involved 1100+ attendees, 25+ speakers, 20+ sponsors, 30+ partners and 19 crew, making it the…
Continue reading “React Amsterdam 2017: Wish You Were Here! – React Amsterdam – Medium”
- Marcus asked a question · 6 days ago
- Be a better, smarter and informed developer.
- Connect with influencers and smart developers.
- Meteor is so easy to master I wonder how many years you need to be considered a mid level developer.
- As a framework I love emberjs and as a Library but I wanted to know what other libraries seem to be heading the market.
Read the full article, click here.
Since, I can only have a poll of 4 I kept this to most recent and most popular but feel free to leave a comment describing your favorite framework and why . Angular VS Ember VS React VS Meteor.