- Making React components that can be used in multiple places is not hard.
- Without the right patterns, you can find yourself with a highly complex component that requires a lot of configuration props and way too many if statements.
- With this course, you’ll not only learn great patterns you can use, but also the strengths and weaknesses of each so you know which to reach for to provide your components the flexibility and power you need.
- I have contributed to and published some of the most successful React components in the React ecosystem.
- Through that experience, I’ve learned and taught patterns that enhnace flexibilty, usefulness, and simplicity.
Personal website of Kent C. Dodds
Continue reading “Find my upcoming workshops:
– Advanced React Component Patterns
– The Beginner’s Guide to…”