- Are some excellent tools from the React team.
- Both props and state are shallow-compared so state elements should follow mentioned rules as well.
- connect function wraps the component inside another component with lots of decorated elements.
- You need to use both React’s state and Redux’s store .
- When you create stateful components (containers) using connect function from react-redux library, shouldComponentUpdate is declared implicitly, so you normally don’t have to implement it yourself.
Read the full article, click here.
@DangHaiAn1: “Some tips on how to optimize react/redux app’s performance #reactjs #redux #performance”
on May 26, 2016
Optimize React-Redux App