- The Projects Using React.JS and Flux tutorial is the perfect way to not only learn these technologies, but also understand how they can be practically applied to create applications.
- Project 5 – Contact List – Create a contact list and learn how to use the Firebase database technology
- Project 4 – Movie Find – Learn how to create a movie find database that uses the OMDB API to fetch movies from the database.
- Project 7 – InfoFinder Search Engine – Learn how to use the DuckDuckGo API to design a fully-functional search engine.
- Project 6 – Stickypad Notes – Create a fancy ToDo List that uses a Stickypad image for its background
Read the full article, click here.
@AngularJSFan: “ReactJS and Flux: Learn By Building 10 Projects S1XQgzTQ
The problem of scale and complexity creates new challenges for system designers and force us all to fundamentally innovate processes and paradigms for software creation. React and Flux are Facebook’s response to their scaling problems and these technologies have opened up new avenues for all web programmers worldwide. React has become the buzzword as it provides a cool new framework to solve real world problems and if you are a web developer you must learn this amazing new technology.
ReactJS and Flux: Learn By Building 10 Projects Udemy Coupon 50%