- Announcing Reactive Trader Cloud
- Reactive Trader Cloud is a demo client-server FX trading application.
- To launch Reactive Trader in our demo environment, click .
- The backend is composed of a set of services which can be scaled, deployed and upgraded independently.
- Instead of using HTTP, the client connects to the backend using Websockets and since we have a number of services, we decided to use a messaging gateway to act as a broker: this allows the client to establish a single connection to the backend and the broker is used to route messages to the correct service instance or to the correct client.
Read the full article, click here.
@AdaptiveLimited: “Reactive Trader Cloud released, #reactjs front-end, backend on #Kubernetes, all open source!”
In April 2014 we gave a talk at React Conf London on Reactive user interfaces and open-sourced Reactive Trader, a demo app we used to demonstrate the different concepts we highlighted in the talk. The talk was focused on UIs so we put most of our effort into the front-end and built a very simple monolithic backend to simulate the different flows and failure scenarios.
Announcing Reactive Trader Cloud