- Merge pull request #3 from jhen0409/patch-for-rn
- React Native Debugger Build Status
- You can use react-native-debugger-open , it will replace open debugger-ui with Chrome to open React Native Debugger from react-native packager.
- If you’re debugging with a real device, you need to edit node_modules/react-native/Libraries/Devtools/setupDevtools.js .
- $ brew update && brew cask install react-native-debugger
Read the full article, click here.
@fullstackreact: “react-native-debugger Debug React Native apps. Includes React DevTools and Redux Dev Tools”
react-native-debugger – The standalone app for React Native Debugger, with React DevTools / Redux DevTools