- In this course we’ll build three separate apps with increasing complexity, each of which will profile different features of React Native.
- Yes, the classic animated component!
- One Time Passwords are a new authentication flow that leverages a user’s phone number as their unique identifying token.
- We will use the Twilio API to send a text message to a user to verify their identity, while securing our business logic into Firebase’s new Google Cloud Functions.
- We’ll build an app with a full welcome-screen tutorial for our new user’s, Facebook authentication, and map components.
@Hacking_AtoZ: React Native: Advanced Concepts
#Network #Security #Hacking #Kali
Learn Startup – Build a successful business and change the world