- So, what advantages and disadvantages of React Native app development can we distinguish?
- Many mobile IT companies consider the ability to develop cross-platform apps as the main advantage of React Native.
- Therefore, when building an app with React Native framework, developers operate with blocks that can be easily managed.
- Moreover, as its library only grows with each coming year, it becomes more and more beneficial and easy to use React Native in your mobile development.
- One of React Native’s main advantages is the possibility to reuse code and build mobile apps for both Android and iOS platforms at the same time.
React Native is only two years old but it has already proved its usefulness. Lolita Rogers weighs in on the advantages and disadvantages.
@LogicRoomCo: React Native: A new competitor to native development? #reactnative #tech
The good, the bad and the takeaways
React Native is only two years old but it has already proved its usefulness. However, is it as convenient as some say? In this article, Lolita Rogers weighs in on the advantages and reveals exactly what you should be aware of.
You may have already heard about React Native — despite the fact that it’s a pretty young technology, its potential is massive. Let’s sort things out for the ones who are not familiar with this development tool and are thrilled to learn more.