- 5:30 Pragmatic Patterns For Maintainable React Apps by Steven Hicks Sr.
- Are you building a React app, but struggling to navigate the existing code?
- Join the conversation with Zach Willard on React 16 to discuss the new features and licensing and how it can have a positive impact on your business and projects.
Eventbrite – Gufsky presents React JS 2018 Kick-Off – Monday, March 19, 2018 at The Box, Milwaukee, WI. Find event and ticket information.
@gufskyinc: React JS 2018 Kick-Off RSVP – 20 seats left!!
We are happy to announce that ReactJS Wisconsin is starting the year with a knock your socks off information packed events introducing some NEW speakers and NEW topics.
5:00 Doors Open: Local Food & Drinks
6:00 Building a Website with Gatsby.js by Adam Pritzl Software Consultant at Centare
6:30 React 16 & Deploying a React App by Brad Gaynor & Zach Willard Software Developers at Northwestern Mutual
7:00 Networking and React Chatter
The event, food, drinks, and instruction is FREE! Brought to you by our sponsor Northwestern Mutual. Thanks, NM!
Are you building a React app, but struggling to navigate the existing code? Do you find yourself spending too much time trying to understand what you wrote barely a month ago? Do you lose sleep thinking about that nasty 400-line component that no one wants to touch?
This session will help you tidy up your codebase. We’ll cover a variety of simple patterns and practices for improving the maintainability of your React app. Some questions we’ll answer:
* What features from ES6+ help improve readability?
* How can packing a suitcase help us organize our code better?
* What is the “Ducks” pattern?
* What can we learn about…