- Testing setup : Thanks to @jbinto’s herculean efforts, testing is now a first-class citizen of this boilerplate.
- No more context switching, no more “Create new file, copy and paste that boilerplate structure, bla bla”: just npm run generate
- “Smart” containers are now isolated from stateless and/or generic components, tests are now co-located with the code that they validate.
- Documentation : Thanks to @oliverturner, this boilerplate has some of the best documentation going.
- New server setup : Thanks to the mighty @grabbou, we now use express.js to give users a production-ready server right out of the box.
Read the full article, click here.
@SitePointJS: “React Boilerplate (RBP) v3.0.0 is out, and it’s a complete rewrite #ReactJS”
react-boilerplate – :fire: A highly scalable, offline-first foundation with the best developer experience and a focus on performance and best practices.
react-boilerplate/Changelog.md at v3.0.0 · mxstbr/react-boilerplate · GitHub