- Please visit the download area to get your copy, or alternatively download a PostgreSQL 9.5.1 Installer which includes pgAdmin.
- The graphical interface supports all PostgreSQL features and makes administration easy.
- pgAdmin 1.22 has been released, offering new features, bug fixes and support for PostgreSQL 9.5.
- pgAdmin 1.22.1 has been released, offering a number of bug fixes over the previous version.
- pgAdmin is designed to answer the needs of all users, from writing simple SQL queries to developing complex databases.
Read the full article, click here.
@ChtefiD: “pgAdmin4 on the web, very nice!
Too bad it’s not written with #reactjs :P”
pgAdmin is the leading graphical Open Source management, development and administration tool for PostgreSQL, running on Windows, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD and Mac OSX
pgAdmin: PostgreSQL administration and management tools