- Default markers will be rendered unless a custom marker is specified.
- Callouts to markers can be completely arbitrary react views, similar to markers.
- Marker views can use the animated API to enhance the effect.
- Markers can be customized by just using images, and specified using the image prop.
- Issue: Since android needs to render its marker views as a bitmap, the animations APIs may not be compatible with the Marker views.
React Native Mapview component for iOS + Android
Continue reading “react-native-maps”
- Because – let’s be honest – there should be none React Native components written in Typescript with typings.
- React (and Facebook) official typing system is Flow .
- We found some typings, but they follow an old format.
- Let’s find the typings of React Native.
The main intention of this blog post is to show how to setup a React Native project with a Typescript environment as an alternative to Flow…
Continue reading “React Native and Typescript – Medium”
- Check out our intermediate class with Redux !
- Codementor React Class: Syllabus
- Classes will be held on Thursday at 6PM PDT / 9PM EDT .
- The live group lecture is the core of the class.
- Codementor Live Class enables you to learn hands-on with a live mentor.
Online React courses – learn React live with an instructor, and receive instant feedback.
Continue reading “Online Beginner React Course Learn React in 4 weeks”
- Jetpack 4.3 Now in Beta, Admin Interface Rebuilt Using React.js
- Anyone who wants to preview it and help find bugs can sign up to be a beta tester , which will give you immediate access to 4.3.
- Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
- Beta testers can report bugs by opening a new issue on Jetpack’s GitHub repository or send feedback via the online beta tester form .
- Post was not sent – check your email addresses!
Continue reading “Jetpack 4.3 Now in Beta, Admin Interface Rebuilt Using React.js – WordPress Tavern”
- If a maintainer stops working on a project that you use, maybe rather than getting annoyed with them for being lazy and irresponsible, reach out and see if some financial support would help them to allocate more time to the project.
- But you can also support the people who work on projects that you use and love, or that you want to see grow and succeed .
- @ HorcruxChen works on the project in his spare time, so I reached out to him and asked him to start a Patreon creator page so that we could pledge some money to him ($150/month currently) for as long as he continues to work on the project.
- If you depend on a library and think it saves you time and money, or earns you money, and the creator is working on it in their spare time, consider reaching out to them and asking them to open up a Patreon account so you can support them.
- A project that Janic Duplessis worked on for us, it seems that people really want it!
In Exponent SDK 9.0.0 we included react-native-svg into Exponent. react-native-svg is a fork of the built-in ReactNativeART that aims for…
Continue reading “Putting your money where your package.json is – The Exponent Log”
- I welcome you to join our Slack and hangout with others who love Storybook.
- We’ve got a lot of things to come.
- Basically, you can do a lot with the new addon API.
- We’ve got a brand new addon API where you can add more features to storybook.
- But there are a lot of things that the community (you guys) is already doing with Storybook.
We released React Storybook in late March, where we introduced a new way to develop the UI component for React. We got a lot of feedback…
Continue reading “Releasing Storybook 2 – KADIRA VOICE”