- Over 100 practical recipes to efficiently structure, maintain, and fine-tune your React web applications
- Build beautiful, modern, and modularized UIs with ReactJS
- Build fast, compact, and dynamic web applications with a high performance UI to deliver a spellbinding user experience with ReactJS
- Download the title FREE and instantly access over 3,500 courses today!
- The course covers React components, Virtual DOM, JSX syntax, and handling visualizations and web graphics, which are all tied up and demonstrated by building an application.
Build beautiful, modern, and modularized UIs with ReactJS
@ralvaradot: [#Packt] Learning #ReactJS [Video]
#B_DotNet #CelesteSoftware #ExpertDay
React is a UI framework that communicates the smallest changes on the server side to the browser quickly, without having to re-render anything except the part of the display that needs to change. Elements of a site or app can be updated seamlessly without delay, without disrupting the rest of the display or requiring the user to refresh.
The course covers React components, Virtual DOM, JSX syntax, and handling visualizations and web graphics, which are all tied up and demonstrated by building an application. Then we dive in, showing you everything about React components in depth, and how to work with browser events.
You will get an introduction to React, and its key parts and concepts, in order to help you to understand the mechanics behind it. After learning both the basic and advanced features of React, we will build a sample application for short inspirational quotes where users can see a paginated list of quotes, can search the list, and can add new quotes to the list.
Through this practical course, you will be equipped with a good understanding of the mechanics behind ReactJS, and how to create lightweight, responsive application UIs. You will be able to build several UI elements, make them reactive to user input, and extend your knowledge of DOM manipulation to customize your own UIs in the future.
Samer Buna is a technical content author, software engineer, and mentor. He has a master’s degree in information security and over ten years of progressive experience and success creating tailored solutions for businesses within many industries.