- React Native’s architecture, its declarative approach to UI, its predilection for placing related code in the same file, plus its emphasis on functional programming all make for software that is more deterministic and more reliable than the standard approach.
- The approaches to UI development could not be more different.
- > Twitter enables developers to embed ads into tweet streams
- Objective C vs. React Native: Comparing Developments
- In a parallel undertaking, RNF had begun conducting experiments with React Native.
Read the full article, click here.
@Developer_Tech: “Opinion: Weighing risks against benefits of #ReactNative in the enterprise”
Discussions proliferate as to whether React Native is already mature enough to be considered as the basis for enterprise applications.
Opinion: Weighing risks against benefits of React Native in the enterprise