- ) all updates will pass their arguments to the components render function.
- If the first argument to your component is not a map all arguments are interpreted as children and can be retrieved via reagent.core/children .
- Children passed to components are passed as props.children .
- In React everything passed to a component is called props .
- The moment you render a component that has been created via reagent.core/create-class all updates will pass their arguments to the :reagent-render function, potentially triggering a re-render.
Read the full article, click here.
@jonasenlund: “Nice post by @martinklepsch on #reagent component life cycle methods and how they differ in usage from #reactjs”
Personal Website and Blog of Martin Klepsch
Props, Children & Component Lifecycle in Reagent — Martin Klepsch